PTFE filter membrane is made of hot-melt adhesive of polytetrafluoroethylene microfiber. It is an abrasive that belongs to deep filtration and has the following characteristics:
It uses food grade isotactic polypropylene as raw material, without any additives in the whole process of production; stable physical and chemical properties, good compatibility; has a series of pore diameters, high porosity, large amount of dirt, recoil and high temperature Disinfection; good pressure resistance. 99.9999% of the cells, bacteria and granules of 0.01 μm or more were trapped when the gas was filtered.
The PTFE membrane is divided into hydrophilic and hydrophobic.
PTFE Membrane Main performance:
1 hydrophobic film, high temperature resistance
2 strong acid resistant, strong alkaline solution
3 chemical compatibility is good to most chemical solvents
5 ethanol or isopropyl alcohol treatment becomes hydrophilic membrane
Filter Membrane Application:
1. Food industry fermenter, storage tank, batching tank aseptic exhaust filtration
2. solvent sterilization
3. compressed air sterilization filter
4. electronic industry high purity gas filtration
5. steam filtration Note: Can not be used for the filtration of halocarbons, aromatics, gasoline, anhydrous ethane
6. Specification: Φ13 Φ25 Φ47 Φ50 Φ100 Φ150 Φ200 Φ300
7. Pore size: 0.1 μm, 0.22 μm, 0.45 μm, 0.65 μm, 1.0 μm, 3.0 μm, 5.0 μm